The sixth annual A Brighter Future: Ending Child Abuse Through Advocacy and Education Conference will be held on Friday, March 27, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the University Readiness Center at USC Upstate in Spartanburg, S.C. This year’s presenters include…
- Dr. Robert Block, Professor Emeritus, University of Oklahoma and Past President of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Victor Veitch, Director Emeritus, Gundersen National Child Protection Training Center
- Dr. Nancy Henderson, Child Abuse Pediatrician, Greenville Hospital System
- Anna Salter, Consultant to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Agent Daniel Garrabrant, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
At this year’s conference you’ll hear from some of the foremost authorities in the field who are addressing the current issues in child abuse research and prevention. CEU’s available! Don’t miss this opportunity!
For more information and to register, go to https://uscupstate.edu/childadvocacyconference/default.aspx?id=35566
Hope to see you there!